《童话镇》第200期:牢笼中的猎人(在线收听) |
From where then? 那是在哪里呢 Another life. 前世
Do you have a name? 你有名字吗
Or shall I just call you "the huntsman"? 还是叫你"猎人"就可以呢
You're a tortured one aren't you huntsman? 你吃了很多苦吧 猎人
Is this because your parents abandoned you to the wolves? 是因为你父母把你丢给了狼群吗
Those weren't my parents. 他们不是我父母
All they did was give birth to me. 他们只是生下我而已
The wolves are my family. 狼群才是我的家
Wolves indeed. 狼群 是啊
I always felt there were two kinds of people... 我一直认为世界上有两种人
Wolves and sheep. 狼群和羊群
Those who kill and those who get killed. 捕杀者和被杀者
And you huntsman 而你 猎人
you are most certainly a wolf. 你绝对是匹狼
Why am I here? 你找我来干什么
I'd like you to kill someone for me. Can you do that? 帮我杀个人 可以吗
I kill for me. Why would I do anything for you? 我为自己杀戮 为什么要为你做事呢
Because I have so much to offer 因为我会给你丰厚的报酬
a place at my court. 封你一官半职
You will become my official huntsman. 你会成为皇室猎人
I'm not interested in being a pet. 我对当宠物不感兴趣
This place is a cage. 这地方就是个笼子
You'd be awash in luxury 你会过上奢华的生活
wanting for nothing. 应有尽有
You have an army at your disposal.What do you need of me? 你有军队听你调遣 为什么要我来
My prey is beloved by all the kingdom. 我要杀的人在王国很受爱戴
I need someone who won't be blinded by that 我需要一个不会因此而受蒙蔽
someone without compassion. 一个没有怜悯之心的人
Someone... 一个...
Who will have no qualms carving a heart out 能将她的心挖出来带给我
and bringing it back for my collection. 而不受良心责备的人
That's me. 那就是我了
As I suspected. 正如我所料
Now tell me... 那么告诉我
What will it take hmm? 你要什么报酬
What do you want? 你想要什么
There must be something. 你肯定会有所求
Outlaw the hunting of wolves. 规定猎杀狼为非法
They're to be left alone. 它们不受打扰
They are to be protected. 得到保护
Simple enough. 简单得很
So who do you want me to kill? 那你想让我杀谁
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476604.html |