《童话镇》第224期:三个愿望(在线收听) |
You awakened the Genie of Agrabah. 你召唤了阿格拉巴灯神 You're entitled to three wishes--no more, no less. 我可以实现你三个愿望 就三个
But you must know that magic has its limits. 可你得知道 魔法并非无所不能
You cannot wish for life nor death. 你不能要求起死回生 也不能夺人性命
You cannot wish for love. You cannot wish for more wishes. 不能要求得到爱情 不能要求更多的愿望
And once spoken, a wish cannot be undone, no matter what the consequences. 一旦你许下愿望 不论会有什么后果 都覆水难收
So... tell me your first wish. 好了 告诉我第一个愿望吧
I cannot think of a single thing I desire. 我想不出任何我想要的东西
I have everything I need. 我已经拥有了一切
I seek nothing more than the happiness of all who set foot in my kingdom. 我只希望每一个踏上我国土的人 都能幸福快乐
You are in my kingdom, and yet you seem unhappy. 你就站在我的国土上 可你看起来并不快乐
I have served as Genie of the lamp for longer than you've been alive. 我做这盏神灯的灯神的时间远比你的生命要长
Life as a genie is not as magical as it may appear. 灯神的生活并不像看起来那么神奇
So you wish to be free? 你想要自由吗
More than anything. 那是我最想要的
Then I know my first wish. 那我知道第一个愿望了
I wish you to be free. 我希望你自由
Can it be? 真的吗
Am I truly free? 我真的自由了
You're the genie. You tell me. 你是灯神 你说呢
There are two more wishes left in the lamp. What will you do with them? 灯里还有两个愿望 你要许什么愿呢
For my second wish... 第二个愿望...
I wish to give my third and final wish to you. 我希望把第三个和最后的愿望送给你
In my time, I have granted 1,001 wishes, 我做灯神的这些年里 实现过一千零一个愿望
and I have seen them end poorly 1,001 times. 也见证了一千零一个凄惨的结局
Making a wish comes with a price, 许下愿望总要付出代价
and that is why I will never 所以我永远
use this wish. 不会使用这个愿望
You are a man of wisdom, genie. 你是个聪明人 灯神
Now tell me 告诉我
What will you do with your freedom? 你自由之后要做什么呢
Find the one thing I've always desired, 找到我一直渴望
that my prison has kept from me 又一直因这牢狱而不得的东西
True love. 真爱
Then you must come join me at my palace. 那你应该跟我回宫殿去
I am certain you will find it there. 我确定你在那里会找到的
Come. Meet my family. 来 见见我的家人吧
Your palace is as lovely as you are kind. 你如此仁慈 宫殿也是如此美丽
Oh, it's more than kindness, my friend. 我那不只是仁慈 朋友
This is my beautiful daughter Snow. 这是我美丽的女儿 白雪
How do you do? 你好
And Regina, my wife, the queen. 还有我妻子瑞金娜 王后
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476626.html |