《童话镇》第228期:谁偷了我妻子的心(在线收听) |
Last night, a man gave me a gift, 昨晚 有人送了我一个礼物 and though it was but a simple mirror, 尽管只是一个普通的镜子
it awakened feelings in me that I abandoned long ago. 却唤醒了我心中沉睡已久的感觉
Hope for love and companionship, 对相爱与相守的渴望
even though I am trapped in my husband's court. 尽管我被囚禁在我丈夫的宫廷中
Sadly, the diary does not name the man who gave her this mirror. 很可惜 日记里没有提到送给她这面镜子的人的名字
I am not a fool. 我不是傻瓜
I realize that the queen is unhappy 我知道皇后并不幸福
and yearns for someone to love her in a way that I never can. 渴望有人能给她 我给不了的爱
And yet I never imagined that she would betray me like this. 但我从没想过 她会这样背叛我
Well, certainly, the queen would never act on these feelings. 毫无疑问 皇后绝不会为这份感情而做什么出格的事
Love makes people do foolish things. 爱让人做出傻事
And why have you called upon me, your majesty? 陛下 您找我有何事
I need someone with your wits 我需要你这样的聪明人
to learn the identity of the man who has stolen my wife's heart. 去查出是谁偷了我妻子的心
And what will you do to him once I have found him? 如果我找到他了 你准备怎么处置呢
That is my concern, not yours. 那是我的事 与你无关
Now tell me, Genie, 现在灯神告诉我
can you find the man who gave the queen this mirror or not? 你能找到送镜子给王后的人吗 办得到吗
Ms. Ginger, I really don't have time for more complaints about working conditions. 金杰女士 我真的没时间继续听你抱怨工作环境了
The air temperature is not one of my areas. 气温不是我的管辖范围
Scintillating. 真会说话
Find anything good yet? 找到有用的东西了吗
Yeah, better than good. 找到了 非常有用
She made this call a little over an hour ago. 一个多小时前 她打了这个电话
I'll meet you tonight at access road 23 with the rest of your payment. 今晚在23号通道见 我会带上余款
Yes, it will all be in cash. 是的 全部以现金交易
And I don't need to remind you that no one can know about this. 不用我多说这件事不会有人知道
Yes, I know it has to be tonight. 是的 我知道一定要在今晚
Who's on the other end? 电话那头是谁
You bugged the office, not the phone. 你在办公室装了窃听器 不是在电话上
Well, we're just gonna have to find out. Yeah. 我们得去查查了 是的
A payoff in the woods. That's promising. 在树林里结算 有好戏了
A payoff using stolen city funds. 挪用公款给他人付钱
Let's go find out who she's meeting. 我们去看看她要见谁吧
Emma. 艾玛
It won't stop. 停不下来了
Oh. You okay? 你没事吧
Yeah. You? 没事 你呢
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476630.html |