《童话镇》第232期:挪用公款(在线收听) |
What are you doing in Storybrooke? 你在童话镇干什么 I'm a writer. 我是一个作家
You can write anywhere. 你在哪里都可以当作家
What are you really doing here? 你来这里的真正目的是什么
Stuff. 这个那个
Good luck with the stories. 祝你和你的故事好运
Blueprints, bank statements. 设计图 银行结单
What is she building out there? 她想在那里建造什么
A mansion? 一栋宅邸吗
Well, whatever it is, it doesn't matter, 不管是什么都不重要了
because these escrow statements have her name all over it. 反正这些转让协议上有她的名字转让给 瑞金娜·米尔斯
You were right. Personal use. 你是对的 是私用
She's done. We got her. 她完蛋了 我们抓住了她的把柄
What's wrong? Didn't you hear me? 怎么了 你听到我说的话了吗
We stooped to her level. 我们沦落到她那种层次了
That's exactly what I promised Henry I wouldn't do. 我向亨利保证过不能这样的
Emma, we got her! 艾玛 我们抓住了她的把柄
It's fruit of the poisonous tree, illegally obtained evidence. 这些是毒树之果 是非法渠道得来的证据
It'll get thrown out in court in a heartbeat. 它们在法庭上会被立刻宣判无效
No, we don't need her to go to jail. 不 我们不需要把她送进监狱
Then what are we doing here? 那我们在做什么
What you wished for-- get everyone to see who she is. 你的愿望 让所有人看清她的真面目
What she did to Henry, she does to everyone. 她对亨利的所作所为 也是她对大家的所作所为
She destroys what people love. 她摧毁人们的心爱之物
Let me show you something. 我要给你看些东西
She made me follow you. 她逼我跟踪你
She made me tell her everything. 向她报告你的行踪
She knew about your secret place weeks ago. 她几星期前就知道了你们的秘密基地
She just waited to destroy it till it would hurt you and Henry the most. 她只是在等待最好的时机来摧毁它 为了能最大限度的伤害你和亨利
If you don't do this, 如果你不愿意这么做
I have to. 我也会
Okay. 好吧
This session of the Storybrooke city council will come to order. 此次镇议会正式开始
We will begin by reading the minutes from our last meeting. 我们先来回顾一下上次的会议记录
Excuse me, um, Madame Mayor. 打扰一下 镇长阁下
I have something I'd like to bring to the council's attention. 我有一些东西想呈递给议会
This is not an open forum, Sidney. 这不是一个公开讨论会 西德尼
And no one on this council's interested in hearing the boozy complaints of a disgraced reporter. 而且议会里没人有兴趣 听一个被开除者的疯言疯语
Now sit down. 所以请坐下
He's not the only one who has something to say. 他不是唯一有话想说的人
Ms. Swan, this meeting is to discuss issues facing Storybrooke. 斯旺小姐 这个会议是为了讨论童话镇的大小事务
Like the mayor stealing thousands of dollars from the city to build herself a second home? 比如市长挪用了上千美元公款 来给她自己建造别苑
Ms. Swan, you will sit down immediately, or so help me 斯旺女士 请你立刻坐下 不然我敢说
What? You'll punish me? 什么 你要惩罚我吗
You'll bully me like everyone else in this town? 你想以强欺弱 像你对镇上其他人那样吗
No. 不
Not today. 今天不行
In my hand, I am holding documents proving that this woman, your mayor, 我手上 握着能证明 这个女人 你们的镇长 挪用公款
stole funds from the city to build herself a lavish home in the woods. 为自己在森林里建造了奢华住宅的证据
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476634.html |