《童话镇》第234期:失去主动权(在线收听) |
You gave me my freedom. 你给了我自由 You gave me a chance to find love, and for that, I'm forever in your debt, 你给了我寻找真爱的机会 为此 我永远都欠你的情
but just as you freed me, 但如同你给我自由
so must I now free your queen. 我现在也必须给你的皇后自由
Forgive me. 原谅我
You were right. 你说得对
I never should have made a wish. 我真不该许愿
Look at her. 看看她
Queen of the castle. 一副城堡女王的派头
You know, what you did in there was commendable, Ms. Swan, 你的所作所为令人钦佩 斯旺女士
but if you really want to bring her down, you're gonna need a strong ally. 但想把她拉下马 你还需要一个强大的同盟
Like yourself? 比方说你
Thanks, but I'm still not interested. 多谢 但我还是不感兴趣
Oh, one can wish. 人总能抱有希望
Ms. Swan, a word? 斯旺女士 能谈谈吗
Alone. 我们俩单独谈
I don't know what you were hoping to accomplish in there, 我不知道你当时是想达到什么目的
but now I hope you'll go back to your job, 但现在我希望你能回到岗位上
which is upholding the law, not breaking it. 维护法纪 而不是违反法纪
You don't think I know you broke into my office? 你当我不知道你闯进我办公室的事
Don't pretend like you're so innocent. I know you messed with the brakes on my car. 别装无辜了 我知道你在我刹车上做了手脚
Your brakes? 你的刹车
Are you delusional? 你这是被害妄想吗
Why would I kill you when you just saw I had nothing to hide? 你刚刚见证我无可隐瞒 我为什么要杀你
Nothing I can prove. 现在我还没有证据
Well, until you have something more substantial than disdain to throw my way, 除非你有比蔑视更实质性的证据能呈现出来
you're gonna stay away from me, 你就得离我远点
and more importantly, from Henry. 更重要的是 离亨利远点
But that's Not open for discussion. 但那是... 没有商量余地
You've lost the high ground, sheriff. 你现在失去主动权了 警长
If I wanted to, there's not a judge in the world that would deny me a restraining order after what you've done. 鉴于你的行为 只要我去申请 没有法官会拒绝签发对你的禁止令
You don't get to see my son unless I say so, 除非经我允许 你不得见我儿子
and right now? 而现在
I don't say so. 我就不允许
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476636.html |