《童话镇》第235期:我不想和你分开(在线收听) |
Why are you so far away? Come out here. 你怎么待在那么远的地方 过来呀 Sorry kid. I can't today. 抱歉 孩子 今天不行
You're undercover aren't you for Operation Cobra? 你是在为眼镜蛇行动做秘密调查吗
No Henry I'm not undercover. 不 亨利 这不是秘密调查
Your mom--she doesn't want us seeing each other for a while. 你妈妈 她这段时间不想让我们见面
You don't have to listen to her. 你没必要听她的
Actually this time I do. 实话说 这次真的有必要
I screwed up Henry. 我搞砸了 亨利
I got mad at your mom about you and the book and everything and... 为了你 你的书还有其他一切 我跟你妈妈大闹了一场
Well we're just gonna have to be apart for a little while. 我们就分开很短一段时间
I don't want to be apart. 我不想跟你分开
Neither do I but right now we have to. 我也不想 但现在我们不得不分开
Don't worry. I'll find a way back in. 别担心 我会想办法回到你身边
And hey if it's out there Henry I will find your book. 如果你的书还在的话 亨利 我会找到它的
Good luck. It's probably gone and it's probably never coming back. 祝你好运 书有可能丢了 再也找不回来了
Looks like we had the same idea. 看来我们俩想一块去了
Well if you can't beat her,drink. 如果无法打败她 那就借酒消愁吧
How did we not see this? 我们怎么没预见这一出
We did. We saw it all right from the start. Just didn't want to look. Blinded by our anger by everything. This time. 我们看见了 从一开始就摆在我们眼前 我们只是没用心想 被愤怒 被所有事 蒙蔽了双眼 这次失策了
But there are a lot more skeletons in Regina's closet. 但是瑞金娜还有许多秘密
And the good news? 有个好消息
You got yourself an ally. 你有个同盟者了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476637.html |