《童话镇》第245期:春天快到了(在线收听

 What are you doing? 你在做什么呢

Opening these. It's almost spring. We should let some light in. 把窗帘拉开  春天快到了  我们应该让光照进来
What did you do? Nail them down?  你把窗帘用钉子钉住了吗
Yes. 对
Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢
It's no matter. 小事一桩
I'll, uh, put the curtains back up. 我...我去把窗帘挂好
There's no need. I'll get used to it. 不用了  我会习惯的
You're welcome. You're right. Your man Moe ripped you off. 不用客气  你猜的是对的  是莫把你抢空了
It was all still at his place. 这些还都在他屋子里
And the man himself? 那他人呢
Closing in on him. 关起来了
So job well halfdone then. 事情做得还算不错
In less than a day, I got everything back. Is something wrong? 不到一天我就找回了所有东西  还有什么问题吗
You've recovered nothing. 你什么都没找回来
There's something missing. 这里少了东西
I'll get it when I find him. 等我找到他  我会拿回来的
Not if I find him first. 我先找到他的话  就不必了
Why did you want me here? 你为什么想要我在这里呢
The place was filthy. 这地方之前太脏了
I think you were lonely. 我认为你是寂寞了
I mean, any man would be lonely. 我是说  人都可能寂寞的
I'm not a man.  我不是普通人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477040.html