《童话镇》第250期:邪恶的种子(在线收听

 Did my carriage splash you? 我的马车有溅到你吗

Oh, no, I'm-- I'm fine. 不  我没事
You know, I'm tired of riding. 我坐马车坐累了
Let me stretch my legs and walk with you for a spell. 不如让我动动腿  陪你走一段吧
You carry very little. 你带的东西不多啊
I don't want to be slowed down. 我不想被拖慢速度
You're running from someone. 看来你从某人那里逃了出来
The question is, master or lover? 问题是  他是主人还是爱人
Master and lover. 两者皆是啊
I might take a rest. You-- you go on ahead. 我想休息下  你继续走吧
So if I'm right, you love your employer, but you're leaving him. 如果我没猜错 你爱上了你的主人 但你打算离开他
I might love him. I mean, I could, except... something evil has taken root in him. 我也许爱他 我是说  我可以  只是...邪恶的种子已深埋他心中
Sounds like a curse to me. 貌似是受到了诅咒
And all curses can be broken. 任何诅咒都有破解之道
A kiss born of true love would do it. 比如真爱之吻
Oh, child, no. I would never suggest a young woman to kiss a man who held her captive. 孩子  别当真 我当然不会建议一个年轻的姑娘去亲吻囚禁自己的男人
What kind of message is that? 那算怎么回事
Right. 对
Besides, if he loves you, he would've let you go. 况且  如果他也爱你  他会给你自由
And if he doesn't love you, well, then the kiss won't even work. 如果他不爱你 真爱之吻也无用
Well, he did let me go. 他确实给了我自由
Yes, but no kiss happened. 是  但真爱之吻没有上演
And a kiss-- a kiss is enough? 一个吻  一个吻就可以吗
He'd be a man again? 他就会变回人形吗
An ordinary man. 一个平常的人
True love's kiss will break any curse. 真爱之吻 能破解任何诅咒
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477045.html