《童话镇》第258期:强者各取所需(在线收听) |
So... you did put him up to it, then. 那么 是你让他那么干的 I merely suggested that... strong men take what they need. 我只不过是告诉他 强者们应该各取所需
Oh, yeah, and you told him just exactly what to take, didn't you? 是啊 而且你还告诉他 到底该取什么 对吧
We used to know each other so well, Mr. Gold. 戈登先生 我们曾那么了解彼此
Has it really come down to this? 真的非得到这步田地吗
It seems it has, yeah. 看来必须这样了
But you know what I want. What is it you want? 但你知道我想要什么 你想要的是什么
I want you to answer one question. 我想让你回答一个简单的问题
And answer it simply. 请简洁地回答
What's your name? 你叫什么名字
It's Mr. Gold. 戈登
Your real name. 你真实的名字
Every moment I've spent on this earth, that's been my name. 我在这里一直都叫这个名字
But what about moments spent elsewhere? 那你在别的地方叫什么呢
What are you asking me? 你究竟想问什么
I think you know. 你心里清楚
If you want me to return what's yours, tell me your name. 如果你想让我归还你的东西 就告诉我你叫什么
Rumplestiltskin. Now give me what I want. 朗普斯金 把我要的东西给我
Such hostility. 杀气很重啊
Oh, yeah. 没错
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477053.html |