《童话镇》第265期:别再躲藏了(在线收听

 The only way no one gets hurt here is if we don't want to be together. 唯一不让任何人受到伤害的办法就是我们不要再在一起了

Is that what you want? 这是你想要的吗
No. 不
Well, then we have to stop hiding and do something. It's better she hears it from you than from someone else. 那我们就该采取行动  别再躲藏了 这事你来告诉她总比别人说好
You have to make a choice. 你该做出选择了
I choose... you. 我选择...你
Then it's time to tell Kathryn. 那就该告诉凯思琳了
I've been meaning to bump into you. 我一直想着要和你来个偶遇呢
Matter of fact, I was hoping we might grab that drink you promised. 事实上  我一直期待 你能兑现和我出去喝一杯的承诺
Is that you asking me out? 你是在约我出去吗
Well, if putting a label on it makes you more comfortable, sure. Let's call it a date. 要是这么说你能觉得舒服点  那行啊 把它当做约会吧
I thought you came here to write, find inspiration. 我以为你到这里是为了写书  寻找灵感
I'm optimistic about our date. 我很看好我们的约会
See, I have a policy. I won't go out with guys who won't tell me their names. I find it weeds out the ones who like to keep secrets, like they're already married or they store body parts in their freezer. 我有个原则 不和不愿透露姓名的男人约会 因为这样能剔除一些爱隐瞒事实的人 比如已有妻室 或是在自家冰箱藏了尸块
It was nice talking to you. 和你聊得很愉快
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477060.html