《童话镇》第268期:悲剧之最(在线收听) |
We've reached my father's realm. We should be safe here. 我们已经到达我父亲的领土 我们应该安全了 I have provisions waiting for you. 我帮你准备了一些必需品
I can't take any of it, not until you tell me what's really going on. I told you, I was just Stop playing games. 这些我不能收 你得告诉我到底是怎么回事 我告诉过你 我只是 别跟我玩花招
If you have no feelings for me, as you've said, why show me any kindness at all? 若真如你所说 你对我没有感觉的话 为什么要帮我做这些
What haven't you told me? 你有什么瞒着我
This isn't about you, James. 与你无关 詹姆斯
It's me. I don't want to marry you because my heart also belongs to another a man I was once to wed... a man named Frederick. 是我 我不愿意嫁给你 是因为我也心有所属 我本来打算嫁给他 他叫弗雷德里克
What happened? 后来呢
We all have our own tragedies lost love being the worst. 我们都各有自己的悲剧 失去所爱是悲剧之最
I thought reuniting you with yours might grant me some consolation. 帮助你和她团聚也能给我一些安慰
Well, I'm afraid I'm not able to help you, then. 那么我想我无法帮你了
My "love" told me in no uncertain terms that she does not feel for me as... I do for her. 我的"爱人"坚定地告诉我 她对我的感情 与我对她的并不一样
You can't fight for something that doesn't exist. 你无法争取不存在的东西
So... there is my tragedy. 这就是我的悲剧
That's so tragedy. 是很悲剧
Come. Follow me. 来 跟我来
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477063.html |