《童话镇》第275期:放手一搏(在线收听

 You're gonna come in? 你不进来吗

I thought you wanted that drink. 你不是想和我喝一杯吗
I do, but I didn't say here. Hop on. 的确  但没说在这里 上来
You want me to get on the back of that bike? 你想让我坐你摩托后座
That's what "Hop on" Means. 那就是"上来"的意思
How about if we go somewhere, I drive? 我们要去哪里  我来开车如何
How about you stop having to control everything and take a leap of faith? 不如你别什么都得说了算 相信我  放手一搏
You owe me a drink. Hop on. I know a good watering hole. 你欠我一杯酒  上来  我带你去个水井
If you don't, I will. 如果你不上  我就要上了
A watering hole, literally? 还真是一口水井
Well, say what you want about me. I always tell the truth. 随便你怎么看我 但我从不撒谎
I just thought a drink was, like, wine or whiskey. 我以为喝一杯是指红酒或者威士忌之类的
What, do you want me to get you drunk? 你想我把你灌醉吗
No. 不想
Next time. 下次吧
You are optimistic. 你这人蛮乐观的
They say there's something special about this well. 据说  这口井很特别
There's even a legend. 甚至有一个关于它的传说
They say that the water from the well is fed by an underground lake, and that lake has magical properties. 他们说井里的水源自于一个地下湖 那是个有魔力的湖泊
Magic? You sound like Henry. 魔力  你说话真像亨利
Smart kid. 聪明的孩子
So this legendit says that if you drink the water from the well, something lost will be returned to you. 根据这个传说 假如你喝了井水 失去的东西就会回来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477070.html