《童话镇》第281期:凯思琳要离开(在线收听) |
The way David looks at Mary Margaret... that's what I want for me... 戴维看玛丽·玛格丽特的眼神正是我想要的 And I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna find it. 我要去大千世界 寻找我自己的爱情
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
I'm sticking to my plan. I'm moving to Boston... Alone. 我要坚持原计划 搬去波士顿 独自一人
If I stay here, I'll never be happy. 如果我待在这里 永远都不会快乐
And what about David? 那戴维怎么办
I wrote him a letter him and Mary Margaret. 我给他写了一封信写给他和玛丽·玛格丽特
I told them they should be together. 我告诉他们 他们应该在一起
Uh, I'm sorry. You did what? 什么 你干了什么
I can't see him, not now. 我现在无法面对他
It's just too painful. 太痛苦了
I'm gonna miss you, Regina. 我会想你的 瑞金娜
You've been a good friend to me. 你一直是我的好朋友
You're really going? 你真的要去吗
You know, it's funny. 有趣的是
I've always had this irrational fear of leaving Storybrooke, like something just was holding me back. Is that crazy? 我一直对离开童话镇有种无端的恐惧 就像有东西牵制着我 很奇怪吧
No. Change is always frightening. 不奇怪 变化总令人恐惧
But you know what, Kathryn? 但你知道吗 凯思琳
This just may be what you need. 也许这正是你需要的
Maybe you'll find what you're looking for. 或许你能找到你想要的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477076.html |