《童话镇》第285期:彼此的归宿(在线收听

 I will always find her. And I will convince her that we belong together. 我总是能找到她 我要说服她  我们是彼此的归宿

I will always fight for her, no matter what comes between us. 不论有什么艰难险阻  我永远会为她而努力争取
It won't be much of a fight. 用不着争取什么
What are you talking about? 什么意思
Snow wants to be with you more than anything. 白雪不知道有多么想和你在一起
Don't mock me. Snow told me that we can't be together because she doesn't love me. 别和我开玩笑了 白雪说我们不能在一起是因为她不爱我
She left here to break up your wedding because she's in love with you. 她离开这里  想去阻止你结婚正是因为她爱你
Unless something changed her mind along the way. 除非  有什么事让她改主意了
Not something. Someone. 不是什么事 是某个人
James? Who are they? 詹姆斯 他们是谁
That's someone. King george. 那就是"某个人"  乔治国王
Bring me his head! 拿下他的人头
Come on! 快上马
You feel like talking about it yet? Nope. 想聊聊吗 不想
You wanna be alone? Nope. 那你想一个人待着吗 不想
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477211.html