《童话镇》第304期:鲁比的叛逆(在线收听) |
I can't believe you did that. That was humiliating. 你怎么能那么做呢 太丢人了 I want you to start working Saturday nights. 我希望你以后周六晚上也来工作
Come on. We have an agreement about Saturday night. 别这样 我们说好了的
I want to start training you to do the books and the reorders. 我想要开始训练你记账和订货
Business is booming lately, and with more money comes more paperwork. 生意最近兴隆了好多 赚钱越多 账目工作就越多
Yeah. None of that sounds good. 是 但听起来都不是什么好事
It's gotta be done. 这些必须得弄好
Is this a punishment for talking to that guy? 这算是惩罚吗 因为我跟那家伙说话了
If I wanted to punish you, I'd have better reasons. 我要想惩罚你 会有更好的理由
For one thing, you were late. For another thing, Liza, you dress like a drag queen during fleet week. 首先 你迟到了 其次 莱莎 你穿得像个舰队周的变装皇后
And you dress like Norman Bates when he dresses like Norman Bates' mother. 你穿得像诺曼·贝茨扮成他妈妈时的样子
Ruby, you're a grown woman. You can't keep acting like some kid. 鲁比 你是个大人了 不能一直像个小孩子一样
You just want me to act like you until I turn into you. Well, I am not a fossil yet, granny. 你是希望我像那样 直到变成你 我还没变成活化石呢 外婆
I should be out there having adventures with lemurs. 我应该在外面和狐猴们一起历险
Well, as long as you work here, you are gonna listen to me. 只要你还在这里工作 你就得听我的
I didn't ask to work here. 我又没非要在这儿工作
Well, then what's keeping ya? 那你为啥还待在这儿
Nothing. I quit! 不为啥 我辞职
Did you get any sleep at all last night? 你昨晚有睡一会吗
I'll sleep with the trolls in the afterlife. 我死后会和食人怪们一起长眠的
I'll get the shutters. You go check if that wolf left the chickens alone.Yes, granny. 我去打开百叶窗 你去看看狼有没有侵扰鸡窝 好的 外婆
Wear your hood! 穿上你的斗篷
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477230.html |