《童话镇》第310期:小红帽与玛丽谈心(在线收听

 Then it looked at me with eyes so black they weren't even there, and it walked away. 随后它瞪着我  漆黑的双眼仿佛虚无 然后它就走了

You ever see a wild animal just turn its back and walk away like you don't matter? 你们见过野兽转身就走 好像根本不把你放在眼里吗
If this wolf is like that one, there is no defeating it. 如果这头狼跟那只一样   那就没办法打败它
It's already won just by existing in our world.You don't kill it. You just hide. 我们还活着就已经算赢了  你杀不了它  只能躲藏
So your granny's kind of intense. 你外婆紧张兮兮的
Yeah. A bit.I feel like a rat in a trap. 是的  有点  我感觉就像是笼子里的老鼠
Is this trap keeping you from... being with someone? 是这个笼子让你不能...和某人在一起吗
How did you know? 你怎么知道
Well, I saw some looks exchanged back there, and I hate to break it to you, but it wasn't subtle. 我刚刚注意到有人在眉目传情哦 说实话  你们可挺明目张胆呢
Yes. Peter. We've been friends forever, but... Now things are... well, changing. 是的 彼得 我们一直是朋友  但是 现在似乎一切 都在改变
That must be nice. 一定很好吧
Do you have someone? 你有喜欢的人吗
Oh, no. Uh, I'm not sure that's in my future.You're lucky, Red. 没有 我觉得我大概没这个命  小红帽  你很幸运
I know. And we're talking about going away together.But I don't even get any time with him. 我知道  我们说好要一起远走高飞  但我都没时间跟他相聚
Granny's too afraid of the wolf to let me out alone. You saw what the wolf did.Sometimes I wonder if she's right. 因为怕狼  外婆不让我独自出门  你也看见了狼干的那些事  有时我会质疑她的做法
Oh, she's right about the wolf, but she's wrong to use it to keep you from love. 狼的事上她是没错 但她不该以此为借口阻拦你追寻爱情
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477235.html