《童话镇》第313期:鲁比找工作(在线收听

 And those.Oh, my gods. How big is this thing? 那边还有  天哪  这东西到底有多大

This was one stride? From here... To there? 这是一个跨步  从这里 到那里
Come on. Over there, through the brush and off towards the hill. 走吧  那边 穿过灌木  朝着山那边去了
You're good at this. 你还挺在行的嘛
When there's something I want, I'm good at tracking it down. 只要是我想要的东西 我就能找到它
Wanna be a bike messenger?   想不想做一个单车快递  
Bike messenger? 那是什么
That's about taking things to people in a little basket. 把东西装在小篮子里给别人送去
No. Yeah, see, I'm not so great at bike riding. 不想  我不太会骑自行车
How about taking things on foot, to people, in a little basket? 那拿着小篮子  走着去给人送东西呢
I'm not so sure that's a real job. 这也算一份工作吗
Why do the phones keep doing that? 电话为什么一直发出声音
Oh, the nonemergency calls go to a machine when Emma's busy. 艾玛忙时非紧急电话会接到一台机器上
Sheriff's station. How can I help you? Mmhmm. I'll get her to return. Thank you, too. 警局  有什么能效劳的  我会让她回电的  也谢谢你
Sheriff's station. Hey, Miss Ginger. Uh, no, that's not a prowler. That's Archie's dog Pongo.  警局  金杰女士 那不是什么野兽 是阿奇的狗狗鹏格
Throw him a vanilla wafer. He'll quiet down. 给它一块香草饼干它就安静了
Did you still want to talk to emma? Great. Glad I could help. 你还要找艾玛吗  太好了  很高兴能帮上忙
How's it going, you two? 你俩  怎么样了
Great, except I can't do anything. 很好  只是我什么都不会做
I'm sure that's not true.I just saw you on the phone. That was good. 这话不太对吧  我看见你接电话了  不错
That? That's nothing. 接个电话算什么事
No. No, it isn't.  当然算了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477237.html