《童话镇》第334期:玛丽身上的疑点(在线收听

 I can only imagine what losing David Nolan did to you. 难以想象失去戴维·诺兰给你的创伤

But I haven't changed.I'm still the same person I've always been, a good person. I did not do this. 可是我没变  我还是那个我 一个好人  这不是我干的
Can I speak to you in the hallway, please? 能和你去走廊上说句话吗
I told you to leave the questioning to me. 我说了  让我来审问她
How do you know she didn't do it? 你怎么知道不是她干的呢
If that box was stolen from her as she claims, don't you think there'd be signs of a breakin? 如果盒子正如她所言是被偷走的 公寓里不是该有被人闯入的迹象吗
You're her roommate. Tell me. Has there been a breakin? 你是她室友  请你告诉我 有人闯入过你们家吗
She is a woman who's had her heart broken, and that... that can make you do unspeakable things. 她是个被人伤透了心的女人 而这...能让人做出极其恶毒的事
It'll heal... eventually. 你的伤...最终会痊愈的
What do you want? 你想要什么
Information. Where's the Queen? 情报  皇后在哪儿
And why would I tell you?  我为何要告诉你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477404.html