《童话镇》第337期:证据与信仰(在线收听

 You're upset about your teacher, aren't you? 你为你老师的事情难过呢  是吗

She didn't do it. Why can't anyone see it? 不是她干的  为什么大家都看不出呢
Cause most people just see what's right in front of them. 因为大多数人只看得见摆在眼前的事情
And I don't think you're gonna find the answers you want at the bottom of that mug. 而且我想你在那个杯子的杯底也找不到你要的答案
Then where? 那在哪能找到
That book in your bag? You know I'm a writer. So I'm partial finding my answers in the literary form. 你包里的那本书  你知道我是个作家  所以我倾向于从文字中寻找答案
It's just a book. Is it? Yeah. 这只不过是本书  是吗  是的
I think we both know that's not the case. Can I get a water please? 我想我们都知道不止如此  麻烦给我杯水
What do you know about it? 关于这本书  你知道些什么
I know it's a book of stories. 我知道这是一本故事书
Aren't all books? 哪本书不是呢
Stories... that really happened. 真实发生过的故事
You think my book is real? 你觉得我的书是真的
As real as I am. 和我一样真实
How do you know? 你怎么知道的
Let's just say that, uh...I'm a believer,And I want to help others see the light. 这样说吧...我是信徒  我想帮其他人看清真相
That, my friend, that's why I'm here. 我的朋友  这就是我来这儿的目的
But I already believe. 但我已经相信了啊
Oh, I'm not here for you, buddy. I'm here for Emma. 伙计  我可不是为你而来  我是为艾玛而来
So you want to get her to believe? Why don't you just tell her? 这么说你是想让她相信吗  你为什么不直接告诉她
Well, there are some people like you and me We can go on faith, but others, like Emma, they need proof. 有一些人  比如你我 我们能依靠信仰 但其他人  比如艾玛  却需要证据
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477410.html