《童话镇》第339期:找到白雪公主的踪迹(在线收听

 Last time I tried to find proof, I got trapped in a sinkhole. 上次我去找证据时  被困在排水口里了

There are less dangerous places to look. 你可以去不那么危险的地方看看
Put your hands where I can see 'em. Second thought, don't. 把手举起来  我改主意了  不必举手了
Who did this? 谁干的
She's crazy. She had a pickax. She threatened to skin me. 她疯了  她拿着锄头  威胁说要扒了我的皮
The Evil Queen? 邪恶的巫后吗
No. Snow White. What? She said she wanted to kill the Queen.I've never seen someone so bloodthirsty. 不  是白雪公主  什么  她说她要杀了皇后  我从没见过如此残忍的人
No. Snow is not bloodthirsty. She is not a killer. I know her. 不  白雪不残忍  她不会杀人  我了解她
Maybe you don't. 也许你不了解
Hey. Can I talk to you? 我能和你谈谈吗
Of course. 当然可以
These accusations against Mary Margaret They've been gnawing away at me.She didn't do this. 对玛丽·玛格丽特的那些指控让我辗转不安  不是她干的
I understand what you're going through.It's painful when someone we care about betrays us. 我理解你此刻的心情  被我们在乎的人背叛是很痛苦的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477414.html