《童话镇》第343期:投资你的未来(在线收听

 Now what is this? 这是什么东西

This... is how you kill the Queen. 这  是可以杀死巫后的东西
How will that help me get into the castle? 我拿着这个怎么进城堡
No, no, no. That's impossible. 不不不  那是不可能的
You have to kill her when she's on the move, when she's on her way... to the Summer Palace. 你要杀她  得等她离城 在她去往...夏宫的路上下手
Fire the arrow from this spot here, and you'll be hidden from sight. 在此地放箭 没人会看到你
An arrow fired from this bow will give you exactly what you need.It always finds its target. 从这把弓射出去的箭将满足你的心愿  百分百中靶
I can't stand by. If you take that weapon, you do it alone. 我看不下去了 你若拿走这件武器  你就自己行动吧
That was always my plan. So what do I have to do in return? 我本来就是这个打算  你要什么回报
Do? You don't have to do anything, dearie. 回报 我不要回报  亲爱的
Everything comes with a price with you. 你给的东西  总是有价码的
Last time you took a strand of my hair. What's in it for you this time? 上次你拿走了我一撮头发 这次你要什么
Let's just say... I'm invested in your future. 这样说吧 我在投资你的未来
David. What can I do for you? 戴维  需要我帮忙吗
Dr. Hopper, I need your help. 和普医生  我需要你的帮助
Okay. What-what is it? 好吧  怎么了
I've been having these blackouts, and I need to remember what happened during them.Why? 我近来发生了几次记忆缺失 我得回忆起我失去的记忆  为什么
I think I might know something that can help Mary Margaret.  因为这些事有可能会帮到玛丽·玛格丽特
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477420.html