《童话镇》第344期:唤醒白雪公主的方法(在线收听) |
Rumplestiltskin! Show yourself. 侏儒怪 快现身 Still dressing like a prince, I see, even though you ran away from the life I gave you. 你还穿着王子的华服啊 可你却逃避了我赋予你的生活
How's that for gratitude? 你就是这么感激我的吗
You gave me a prison sentence. 你赋予我的是监禁
Yeah, one that you've now skirted. 没错 可你逃脱了
Careful, dearie. King George is a vengeful man. 小心哦 亲爱的 乔治王的报复心很强的
I'm here about Snow. Rumor has it she's after the Queen and she came to you for help. 我是为白雪而来 有谣传说她想杀了巫后而她来找你帮忙了
Yes, indeed. 一点没错
What did you do to her? 你把她怎么样了
What did I do to her? You mean what did you do to her. You caused her pain. 我把她怎么样了 造成这种情况的人是你吧 是你让她痛苦
Without that pain, she would never have drank my potion to forget about you. That's what changed her. 如果不是那份痛苦 她就不会喝下我的魔药来忘记你 那才是她改变的原因
Undo the potion. All magic can be broken. 那就解除药力 魔法都是可逆的
Oh, yes, with two wuv. 没错 么么两下就行
So that's it then? True love's kiss will awaken her. 就这么简单 真爱之吻能唤醒她
Most certainly. But it's gonna be hard to kiss her when you don't know where she is. 非常正确 但你都不知道她在哪 吻她有点点困难哦
Name your price. 你想要什么
How about... your cloak? 那就把斗篷给我
My cloak? Why would you want my cloak? 斗篷 你要我的斗篷干嘛
It's drafty in here. 这里风大
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477423.html |