《童话镇》第354期:玛丽身陷困境(在线收听

 The test results came back on the heart, and the D.N.A. was a match for Kathryn. 心脏的检测结果出来了和凯思琳的DNA完全吻合

She's dead.I'm sorry... for a lot of things. 她死了  我真抱歉 对很多事都感到抱歉
But now that we have proof of the death, we have enough evidence to move forward with a case against you. 但现在既能证明她已死 就有足够证据对你提出指控
It's gonna happen. 这已不可避免
You know I do believe you, right? Yeah. 你知道我相信你  对吧  知道
All this evidence tells me one thing for certain that you are being framed, and I think Regina's behind it. 所有的证据说明一个问题 你被陷害了 而我认为是瑞金娜在搞鬼
Then why am I still in here? Why don't you confront her? 那为什么还关着我  你怎么不去质问她
Because belief is not proof. 因为"相信"不是证据
But you just said. 但你刚刚说
If I don't do this right, things will end up worse for you. 如果我搞砸了 事情会对你更加不利
Every time I've gone up against Regina, she's seen it coming, and I've lost. 每次我对抗瑞金娜 都被她察觉  而我一败涂地
So what makes this time any different? 那这次又有何不同
Because she doesn't know I suspect anything. 这次她不知道我起了疑心
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477434.html