《童话镇》第355期:斯旺警长求助于戈登(在线收听) |
Why would she do this to me? 她为什么要这么对我 I don't know, but I'm gonna find out,and I promise, I won't stop until I expose what she's up to. 不知道 但我会查出来的 我保证不揭露她的目的我决不罢休
And how are you going to do that? This is her town. 你要怎么办 这是她的地盘
I'm working on it. 我正在想办法
I have faith in you. 我对你有信心
And now I need you to have faith in me. Can you do that? Of course. 现在我要你 对我有信心 可以吗 当然
Mr. Gold. Just taking inventory. 戈登先生 我在盘货呢
What can I do for you, Ms. Swan? Any developments in the case I should be aware of? 有事吗 斯旺女士 案子有什么新进展吗
Yes. Regina set her up. 有 是瑞金娜陷害她
And this surprises you? Show me your evidence, and we'll get this over with immediately. 这还出乎你的意料吗 给我看一下证据 咱们好尽快了结此事
Yeah. That's the thing. There isn't any anything that's courtworthy.But I know it now. 问题就在这里 那些证据...都上不了法庭 但我知道是她
Look who's suddenly become a woman of faith. Why are you here, Ms. Swan? To spin conspiracy theories? 你怎么突然间有了信仰 斯旺女士 你来干嘛 散布阴谋论吗
I need help. From me? 我需要帮助 我的帮助吗
Every time I've gone up against Regina, I've lost, except for once, when I became sheriff, when you helped. 每次我对抗瑞金娜都会失败 除了我成为警长那次 因为有你帮忙
As I recall, you don't exactly approve of my methods. 我记得 你当时并不完全赞赏我的办法
I approve of your results.And this time, I have something more important than a job. I need to save my friend. 但我赞赏你的结果 而这次 我要的比一份工作重要多了 我要救出我的朋友
And you're willing to go as far as it takes? Farther. 那你愿意不择手段吗 怎样都行
Now we're talking. Fear not, Ms swan. 这才像话 别怕 斯旺女士
Regina may be powerful, but something tells me you're more powerful than you know. 瑞金娜虽然有权有势 但我认为你的能力超乎你自己的想象
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477435.html |