《童话镇》第359期:艾玛到杰弗森家(在线收听

 I see. Hard living has strengthened your resolve.Well, I'm sorry I couldn't convince you, but I understand. 我明白了 艰难的生活让你意志更为坚定了 真遗憾我没能说服你 但我理解

There's nothing more important than family. 没有什么比家庭更重要了
Wow. This is your house? It looks more like a hotel.You must have a huge family. 这是你家吗 看上去更像是座旅馆 你一定有个大家庭吧
No. It's just me. 不  就我一个人住
Here. Wait. 等一下
Here we go.I thought you might want to warm up for your search.It's cold out there. 来 我觉得你会想先暖下身子再去搜寻 外面挺冷的
That is kind of you, but I think I should get back to it. 谢谢  但我该回去继续找
I know.That's why I brought this.I'm a bit of an amateur cartographer. 我知道 所以我带来了这个 我算是个业余制图师
Mapping the area is a hobby. Maybe this will help you track down your dog. 画地图是我的爱好 带上这个或许能帮你找到小狗
What's his name? Spot. Cute.  他叫什么名字 点点 真可爱
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477439.html