《童话镇》第363期:艾玛找到玛丽(在线收听) |
What is going on? 发生什么了 Emma, thank god. 艾玛 谢天谢地
What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
I was in the woods, trying to get away.This man appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.Why are you here? 我在树林里 想要逃走 这个人突然出现 抓住了我 你怎么在这
I've been trying to find you. You escaped, remember?How did you get out? 我在找你啊 你逃走了 记得吗 你是怎么逃走的
There was a key... in my cell, under my pillow.Someone put it there.Who? 在我牢房的枕头底下有把钥匙 有人放在那的 谁啊
I don't know. I'd like to know just as much as you. 我不知道 我和你一样想知道
I see you found "Spot." 看来你找到"点点"了啊
I've already called for backup. They'll be here any second. 我已经叫救援了 他们随时都会到
You haven't called anybody...For the same reason you didn't tell me about her. 你谁也没叫 你瞒着我她的事也是这个原因
You don't want anybody to know you're here, which means nobody does.So now tie her back up. 你不想让任何人知道你在这 也就是说没人知道你在这 现在请你再把她绑回去吧
Emma. It's gonna be okay. 艾玛 没事的
Your telescope.You've been watching me. Why? 你的望远镜 你一直在用它监视我 为什么
I need you to do something. 我需要你帮我做件事
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477443.html |