《童话镇》第382期:真正的淑女姿态(在线收听

 A trial could be very messy. 要真开庭可麻烦着呢

A trial? Who said anything about a trial? 开庭  谁说要开庭了
Now once Ms. Blanchard has been incarcerated, you can plant one of your lovely skeleton keys in her cell. 等布兰切特小姐被关起来 你可以在她的牢房里放一把万能钥匙
And once she tries to leave Storybrooke, well... 一旦她试图逃离童话镇
We all know what happens to people that attempt to leave town. 我们都知道试图离镇的人有什么下场
Give me one good reason why I should trust you. 我为什么要相信你
Because I always honor my agreements.Do we have a deal? 因为我从来都说话算话 成交吗
Yes! That's beautiful, sweetheart. 好极了 亲爱的  骑得真好
Oh, thank you, daddy. 谢谢你  爸爸
Beautiful? I'd hardly call that beautiful. 好 这能叫好吗
You didn't like it, mother? 你觉得不好吗  妈妈
You ride like a man.A lady should be graceful.You should use a saddle. 你像个小子一样骑马 真正的淑女应该姿态优雅 你该套马鞍
I was just having fun. 我就是想骑着玩一会
You're getting a little old for fun.Who's going to want to marry you when you behave like a commoner? 都多大了还玩 你这么粗野以后谁会娶你
Honey, please leave her alone. 亲爱的  别骂她了
Stop coddling her.She's becoming an old maid. 你别宠着她 她都快变成老处女了
All the other girls her age are married.I had such high hopes.  像她这么大的女孩都结婚了 我本对她有很高的期望
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477578.html