《童话镇》第389期:玛丽的庭审前谈话(在线收听) |
Ms. Blanchard, this is not a courtroom. I'm not here to judge you.You can be honest with me. 布兰切特女士 这里不是法庭 我不是来审判你的 你可以说实话 Shall we end this? 我们能不谈这个吗
I am being honest with you. 我是在说实话
The wife of the man you loved humiliated you in a public forum.Surely you must have felt some anger towards Kathryn. 你深爱男人的妻子公开场合羞辱你 你肯定会生凯思琳的气
Yes, I was angry 对 我是生气
And did you ever think about acting upon that anger? 你想过做点什么来宣泄你的愤怒吗
Of course not. 当然没有
I have a hard time believing that. 我很难相信这点
Wh-why?Because you wanted Kathryn Nolan gone. 为...为什么 因为你希望凯思琳·诺兰消失
I never said that.All right. My client is answering no more questions for the day. 我从没这么说过 好了 我的委托人今天不会再回答问题了
Your client agreed to this interview because she claimed she had nothing to hide. 你的委托人同意接受这次访问 她说她没什么可隐瞒的
I don't have anything to hide. 我确实没有
Then what is your answer? 那么你的回答是什么
You wanted Kathryn gone, didn't you? No 你希望凯思琳消失 不是吗 不是
Even after she tried to keep you and David apart? 即使她试图拆散你和戴维
After she slapped you in public?After she made you a pariah in your own town? 在公共场合扇你耳光 把你搞成了镇上的贱人
Yes, of course I wanted her gone. 对 我是希望她消失
She was the only thing keeping us apart, so yeah, I wanted her gone. Is that what you wanna hear? 她是我们之间唯一的阻碍 我希望她消失 你就想听这个吗
No, this won't do. 不 这身不行
What are you doing? 你在做什么
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477585.html |