《童话镇》第395期:艾琳找到新线索(在线收听

 Ruby found the box with the heart right over here, just by the shore. 鲁比就是在这里找到装有心脏的盒子  就在岸边

What's wrong?  Nothing. 怎么了  没事
It doesn't seem like nothing.Here. Let me look.  看着不像没事啊 让我瞧瞧  
No, it's okay.It's just a shin splint. Just let me walk it off. 不用了 没事的 就是胫骨那儿有点疼  走走就好了
Sorry. I know this must be hard on you. 我很遗憾 我知道这件事一定让你很难过
Yeah, that's an understatement. 是啊  "难过"这个词太轻描淡写了
I don't know you that well, but it seems to me, that aside from Henry, Mary Margaret's the closest thing to family you've got. 我不是很了解你 但在我看来  除了亨利 玛丽·玛格丽特就是与你最亲密的人了
It's okay to admit it. 你可以承认这一点
August, look.What is it? 奥古斯特  看 这是什么
It's a shard.From a shovel.Must've broken off when it hit a rock. 是一块碎片 铲子上的 一定是碰到石头撞碎的
If we can find the shovel that it broke off of, we can prove that Mary Margaret didn't bury the heart.We can prove that she's innocent. 如果能找到这把铲子 就能证明不是玛丽·玛格丽特埋的心脏 也就能证明她是清白的
And I'm gonna guess you know exactly whose shovel it is. 而且我猜你一定知道那是谁的铲子
The eagle is in the nest, and the package is secure. 鹰已归巢 包裹很安全
Henry. I left the code book at home. 亨利 我把代号表落在家里了
She's getting in the shower and the keys are under the mat. 就是说她在洗澡 钥匙在门垫下面
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477597.html