《童话镇》第399期:我不是骗子(在线收听

 How could you do this?How could you do this to me? To Mary Margaret? 你怎么能这么做 你怎么能这么对我  对玛丽·玛格丽特

Slow down. Do what? 慢点  我做什么了
The shovel was gone when I got there.Regina knew I was coming for it. 我去的时候铁铲不见了 瑞金娜知道我要去
You you think that I told her? 你觉得是我告诉她的吗
You were the only other person who knew about it. 除我之外  你是唯一知道的人
I would hope that you would have enough faith to know that I would never betray you. 我希望你能有点信心 相信我永远不会背叛你
Why should I? How do I know you're not lying about this? About everything? 为什么  我怎么知道你没在这事上说谎 还有其他的事上
I'm not a liar. 我不是骗子
That is exactly what a liar would say. 骗子都这么说
Having a bad day? 今天不顺利吗
What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
I wanted to see you while I can. 趁还有机会  我想来看看你
What does that mean? 什么意思
Simply that the trial starts tomorrow, and it won't be a long one, 明天将进行庭审 而且很快就会结束
and you'll be sent out of Storybrooke for good, and I will never have to see you again. 你会永远离开童话镇 我就再也不用看到你了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477736.html