《童话镇》第405期:瑞金娜的转变(在线收听

 Are you mad? 你生气了吗

No. I'm not mad at all.You were just trying to help me. 没有 一点也不 你只是想要帮助我
However, I'm not marrying Daniel.This dress is for your father. 但是  我不是和丹尼尔结婚 这婚纱是为了和你父亲结婚准备的
But... I thought... you were in love. 但...我以为...你们彼此相爱
So did I.But I was wrong.Daniel has run away.What I had with Daniel wasn't real. 我也是 但我错了 丹尼尔逃走了 我和丹尼尔的感情不是真的
It was an infatuation.You see, that's the thing about love.It can come in the most unexpected places. 那只是一时迷恋 爱情就是如此 它总是难以预料
Your father and I have something even more special because it's not just about the two of us. 而我与你父亲的感情更加特殊 我们的感情不仅仅是两人之间
It's about all of us.We're going to be a family. 而是事关所有人 我们就要成为一家人了
We are?That's right. 真的吗 真的
I'm going to be your stepmother, and I couldn't be happier.Me, too. 我就要成为你的继母  我真的很高兴 我也很高兴
Snow, you need to go to your room and help with the packing. 白雪  你得回房间帮忙收拾行李了
Your father wants you ready for the journey, and we're heading to your castle first thing in the morning. 明天一早我们就要动身回你们的城堡 你父亲想让你做好启程准备
You're both going to love it there. 你们俩都会爱上那里的
I know we will.  一定会的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477742.html