《童话镇》第409期:凯思琳失忆(在线收听

 Are these bells?Cool. 这些是铃铛吗 挺不错

See anything you fancy? 看看有没有你喜欢的
It should be something special, like... 我想买件特别的  比如...
You're asking a lot from a bell. 你对铃铛的要求还挺高
This one's good. How much? 这个挺好  多少钱
The price on the back. 价签在背面
May I help you? 有事吗
I'm looking for some maps. I'm a bit of a collector. 我想找几张地图  我是个收藏家
Yes. Well, there's maps through in the shop. This is my office. 这样啊 店里有地图  这里是我的办公室
I thought this was the entrance. 我还以为这边是店门
It's not. The shop's through there. 不是 店在那边
Emma. Come on in. Look who's awake. 艾玛 快来  看看谁醒了
Kathryn, hi. Listen, I don't want to take a lot of your time. 凯思琳 我不想打扰你太久
But do you remember what happened? 你记得发生了什么吗
I don't know much. Um, I was in a car accident, and I remember the airbag going off. 不记得多少 我出了车祸 我记得气囊打开了
And the next thing I knew, I was in the dark, in some basement. 我再清醒过来的时候 周围一片漆黑 好像是在地下室里
I didn't see anyone, but there was food and water.And then I guess I was drugged. 我没见到有人  不过有吃的和水 我好像是被下药了
Yeah. We're still trying to flush that out of your system. 没错  我们正帮你把药排出去
And then I woke up in a field at the edge of town, and I started walking. That was it. 然后我在镇子边缘的草地里醒过来 开始往前走  就这些
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477748.html