《童话镇》第417期:戈登与儿子的约定(在线收听) |
If someone kills me with this, then they gain the power. 如果有人用这个杀我 他就能获得魔力 Now you know that, Bae.Is that what you want? 现在你知道了小比 你想要我死吗
That's not what I want. I just think there might be other ways to get rid of the power. Have you looked for... 不是 我只是觉得要摆脱这力量 也许有其他方法 你找过
Well, you look for other ways, Bae.But don't get your hopes up. 你去找其他方法 小比 不过别抱什么希望
Papa... If I find a way for you to get rid of the power... a way that doesn't kill you or hurt me... 爸爸 如果我找到能让你摆脱魔力的方法而且不用杀了你或伤害我
Would you do it? It's not possible. 你愿意试试吗 不可能
If it was, would you do it? Don't you miss how it was? 如果有 你愿意一试吗 你不怀念过去的日子吗
Are you really that unhappy, Bae? I can conjure anything you desire.Name it. What do you want? 你真的这么不快乐吗 小比 我可以变出你渴望的一切 说吧 你要什么
I want my father. 我要我爸爸
All I want is your happiness, Bae.If you find a way, I'll do it. 我只想让你快乐 小比 如果你找到可行的方法 我就愿意一试
Good.The deal is struck. Struck. 好的 一言为定 一言为定
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477756.html |