每天三分钟学英语 第488期:英文"别说了"怎么说?(在线收听

 ①
I cannot have this conversation again.
我不想再聊这个了。

I already told you how I feel about you going to Europe by yourself. I cannot have this conversation again.
我已经告诉过你我对于你独自去欧洲的想法了。我不想再聊这个话题了。

We argued for a whole day about this. I cannot have this conversation again.
关于这件事情我们争论了一整天。我不想再继续这个话题了。


I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说这个。

Look, I don't want to talk about it. She's with somebody else now and I don't care.
听着,我不想聊这个。她现在跟了别人,我不在乎。


Drop it/leave it
别说了

He obviously doesn't want to answer you so just drop it.
很明显的,他不想回答你的问题。所以,别说了。

She already told you she doesn't like you. Let's leave it at that.
她已经告诉你她不喜欢你了。这事就到这吧。


The matter is closed.
事情就到这为止

The board won't approve of the buyout. They'll vote against it this afternoon. The matter is closed.
董事会不会同意这次收购的。下午他们会就此事投反对票。事情就到这。


There'll be no more discussion on it.
没什么可商量的了

I told you what you need to do so either you do it or leave. There'll be no more discussion on it.
我已经告诉你你需要做什么了。所以要么照做,要么离开。没什么可商量的了。


That's final.
事情到此为止

Your mom and I don't approve of you dropping out of school to become a musician and that's final.
你妈和我不同意你退学去做音乐。事情到此为止。

I won't buy you X-Box. That's final.
我不会给你买X-Boxd ,事情到此为止。

You can't go to the bar tonight. That's final.
你今天晚上不能去酒吧,没有商量的余地。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mtsfzxyy/477804.html