《童话镇》第418期:艾琳找西德尼算账(在线收听) |
Hey, Sidney. 西德尼 Emma, hey.So things certainly did work out, didn't they, forfor your friend? 艾玛 一切都柳暗花明了 不是吗 你朋友的事情
You told me you could help me with Mary Margaret, and I wanted to believe you. 你说你能在玛丽·玛格丽特的事上帮我忙 我也想相信你
But eventually, there are things that even a blind sheriff...cannot ignore. 但最终有些事就连瞎了眼的警长都能看到
Is that a bug? 这是监听器吗
Oh, for God sakes, Sidney, drop it. 看在上帝份上 西德尼 别装了
You fooled me, you spied on me, and you reported it all back to that sick, crazy woman. 你耍了我 监视我 你还全数报告给那个疯女人
I can't even imagine what she has on you, but it must be something huge. She's a good mayor. 我简直无法想象她有你什么把柄 但一定是件大事 她是个好镇长
She tried to get Mary Margaret convicted of a murder that didn't even happen. 她试图害玛丽·玛格丽特 为没发生的罪判刑
You're in a lot of trouble. 你麻烦大了
There is a D.N.A. trail in a basement of some house out there, and I'm gonna find it, and she's gonna go away. 在某栋房子的地下室里 有DNA证据 我会找到证据 她就会进大牢
Maybe. But I wouldn't bet against her. 也许吧 但我看她不会有事
She's an amazing woman. 她是个很棒的女人
Do you... Are you in love with her? Fine. Whatever. 你 你是不是爱上她了 好吧 随便了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477806.html |