《童话镇》第436期:艾玛向瑞金娜宣战(在线收听) |
The man has obviously suffered some kind of mental break. 他明显有点精神失常了 He clearly hasn't been himself for a while. 显然他这种状况已经有日子了
Yeah. It's like his words aren't his at all. 是啊 他简直就像是言不由衷
You are so sold on your own rush to judgment that you can't even see the truth anymore. 你急于下定论并对之坚信不移以致都看不清真相了
A word in the hallway, please. 请你去走廊 我们谈两句
Well, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. 那真是我听过的最扯淡的话了
I'm pretty sure that's not true. 不敢苟同
That poor man. I know you are behind all this. 那个可怜的人 我知道一切都是你在操纵
I understand that you own the game and that you've set the board so that no one else can win 我知道这是你的游戏 你设局 其他人都赢不了
But I am about to start playing an entirely different game. 但是 我要开始一场完全不同的游戏
I don't care about what happens to you. 我不在乎你会怎样
I don't care about what happens to me. 我不在乎我会怎样
All I care about is what happens to my kid. 我在乎的是我的孩子会怎样
And you are going to leave him alone. 你要离他远远的
Am I? I'm talking. You're a sociopath, lady. 是吗 我还没说完 女士 你是个反社会者
You tried to take away someone that I love. 你试图抢走我爱的人
And now... I'm gonna take away someone you love. I am taking back my son. 现在 我也要抢走你爱的人 我要夺回我的儿子
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477824.html |