《童话镇》第452期:瑞金娜引诱戴维失败(在线收听

 I was working late. Itit was a cold night. Must've been ten below. 那天我很晚才下班  天气很冷  估计得有零下十度

And on my drive home, I realized I left my phone at the office. 开车回家的时候  突然发现手机丢在办公室了
I remember thinking just to forget about it and I didn't really need it, 记得当时我还想算了吧  反正也用不着 
But... something inside me told me to turn around and go back. 但内心深处却似乎有声音督促我掉头回去
And that's when you saw me? 你就是那时候发现我的
You were on the side of the road, unconscious... So cold you felt like ice. 你躺在路的一边 不省人事 身体冻得像冰块一样
The doctor said if I found you ten minutes later, it would've been too late. 医生说  晚来十分钟 你就可能没命了
It's amazing, isn't it? 很神奇  是吧
If I hadn't forgotten my phone, I wouldn't have been on the road at that time. 要不是忘拿了手机 我那个时候也不会在路上了
Yeah, it's almost... Almost like the universe wanted you to find me. 是啊  似乎是 就像是冥冥中命运的安排
II'm sorry.II hope you didn't get the wrong idea. 抱歉  我希望你不要会错意
No, I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. 没有  抱歉  我刚才入神了 
You don't have to apologize. I just...we... This is great like it is. 你不必道歉  我只是...我们 这样就很好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477943.html