《童话镇》第453期:她的孩子是我们唯一的希望(在线收听) |
Shall we tell Snow White? 我们要告诉白雪公主吗 No. Get in the wardrobe, my boy. 不要 到衣柜里去 孩子
Geppetto, you can't. Things have changed. The savior needs her mother. 盖比特 你不能这样 事情有变 救世主需要她的妈妈
No, she needs someone to protect her, to make her believe in her destiny. My boy, he can do that. 不对 她需要有人保护她 让她相信自己的命运 我的孩子 他可以做到
I don't understand, father. She said I don't care what she said. 爸爸 我不懂 她说 我不在乎她说了什么
All that matters is you are safe. 要紧的是你会安然无恙
But you told me to be honest, father. You told me not to lie. 但是你告诉我要诚实 爸爸 你告诉我不能说谎
Sometimes...We have to lie to protect the people we love, eh? 有时候 我们不得不说谎来保护我们所爱的人
You must look out for the child in this new land. You must protect her. 你在新世界一定要照顾那个孩子 你必须保护她
I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you. 我不想走 我不想离开你
Pinocchio, you must remember what the blue fairy said. 匹诺曹 你一定要记住蓝仙子说的话
In twenty eight years, you must make sure the savior believes.Promise me you'll do that. 二十八年内 你一定要让救世主相信魔法 保证你会做到
That is the only way we'll We'll see each other again. 只有这样 我们...我们才能再次相见
I promise. Good. Here. 我保证 很好 来
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477944.html |