《童话镇》第461期:艾玛要带亨利离开童话镇(在线收听

But you kept your promise. 但是你遵守了诺言

You realized your mistake, and you tried to fix it. That's important. 你认识到了自己的错误  试图去弥补 这很重要

If I had a son, that would be enough for me. 如果我有儿子  他能这样我就满足了

You look like you might be shorthanded. I get by. 看起来你似乎缺人手 我能勉强应付吧

How would you feel about.. taking on an assistant? 你愿意雇个帮手吗

I can't pay you. 我没法给你工资

That's okay. I just feel like fixing somethings. 没关系 我就是想修修东西

Come in. Here, here. 进来吧 过来  过来

Code red. Code red. Henry? 紧急情况  紧急情况  亨利

Emma, what's wrong? 艾玛  怎么啦

I need to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈

About Operation Cobra? 眼镜蛇行动吗

No. About us. Meet me downstairs. 不  是关于我们的  下楼来

If my mom sees me out here talking to you, she'll get really mad. 如果我妈妈看到我出来和你说话 她会非常生气的

Henry, I need to ask you something very important. 亨利  有件非常重要的事我必须要问你

Do you want to get away from Regina? 你想离开瑞金娜吗

Do you want to come and live with me? More than anything.  你想要和我一起生活吗 最最想了

Okay. Then buckle up. You ready? 好吧 系好安全带 准备好

Okay. Why? Where we going? 好吧  干嘛呀  我们要去哪

We're leaving Storybrooke. 我们这就离开童话镇

 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477952.html