《童话镇》第471期:瑞金娜与杰弗森的交易(在线收听

 Where? 去哪

Back to our land, where there's a solution to a very delicate problem I have how to get rid of the one person who could break my curse. 回到我们的世界 那儿有能解决一桩棘手难题的良药 也就是解决能打破诅咒的那个人的办法
Emma. And why shouldn't I let her do just that? End the madness and go home. 艾玛 我何不等她打破诅咒呢 结束这一切然后回家
To your hovel? Selling fungus at the fair? Why? 回到你那茅舍吗 继续在集市上卖蘑菇吗 何苦呢
When you could just stay here in the mansion I gave you? 你大可留在这儿 住在我给你的豪宅里
My problem, Jefferson, is the same as yours. It's family. 杰弗森 我遇到的问题与你相同 都是家庭问题
We both want our children back, and we both can get them, if we work together. 我们都想要回我们的孩子 而且如果我们合作的话 就能成功
Why should I trust you now? 我凭什么相信你
You shouldn't. But it's the only offer you've got. 不凭什么 但这是你的唯一出路
After we're through, I'll wake up your dear Grace so she remembers who you are. 一切结束后  我会唤醒你亲爱的格蕾丝 她会记起你
No. Remembering is the worst curse two lives in her head, like me. 不 记忆是最邪恶的诅咒 像我这样  记得两种人生
I want to forget.  我想要忘记
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/477962.html