打工姐妹花第二季 第211期:取巧新传单(在线收听) |
Oh, my God! We have customers? What's going on? 天啊,居然有顾客上门。这是怎么回事? Why are there so many hipsters here? 怎么来了这么多嬉皮士啊?
Are we selling stupid hats and telling them they're more talented than they actually are? 我们开始卖傻逼帽子,然后乱夸他们超有才吗?
No, that's already a store. It's called "Fedorable." 不,那种店早有了,就是那家装潮帽店啊。
You've been working so hard to get us customers in, 你一直很努力地帮店里招揽顾客,
I wanted to contribute by finding a way to get in the neighborhood hipsters. 所以我也想找到个方法来招揽跟这一带的嬉皮士。
So... here's our new flyer. 这就是我们的新传单。
You made up a new flyer without talking to me about it first? 你问都没问我,就弄个新传单啊?
I renamed all the cupcakes after people from the '90s! 我给小蛋糕都冠上90年代的名人名呢!
"Max's Homemade Cupcakes. We've got all your Flavor Flavs." "麦克斯自制小蛋糕。所有你们要的"口味哥"都有"。
Hipsters love '90s nostalgia more than they love pretending not to love anything. 嬉皮士爱回忆90年代更胜假装自己啥都不爱。
"Come in and lick a Beavis. Eat a butt-head." 欢迎来舔舔"瘪四"小蛋糕。或吃个"大头蛋"。
The pistachio is now called the Dennis Rodman because it's such a dumbass flavor. 开心果小蛋糕现在改叫"丹尼斯·罗德曼",这蠢蛋糕就得用蠢货的名。
Cute. Wait, what's going on over there? Why are all those cupcakes smashed? 真不错。等等,那边怎么回事?那些小蛋糕怎么都烂兮兮的?
Those are the Nancy Kerrigans. 那些是"南茜·克里根"小蛋糕。
I don't know if it's in good taste to make fun of her personal tragedy. 拿她的惨事当笑点会不会有点太无下限啊。
I sold eight of them. 都卖掉八个了呢。
Screw her, you're a genius! Ooh, ooh, can I name one? 管她去死,你就是个天才!可以让我也取一个吗?
How 'bout we call the day-olds the Hugh Hefners? 我可以把隔夜的小蛋糕取为"休·海夫纳"吗?
That's not '90s. 他又不90年代。
He's in his 90s, and he's stale and hard. 但他90多岁,如隔夜蛋糕般"又老又硬"。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/478134.html |