《美少女的谎言》第9期:开同睡派对(在线收听) |
So let’s see… 我们来看看 You thought you heard her scream. 你说你听见她尖叫了
I … I said that ,yeah. 我是说过 没错
And when you three woke up in the barn, 你们三个在谷仓醒来后
Alison was gone, 艾莉森不见了
and also was Spencer. 斯宾塞也失踪了
Yes, I woke up before them, 是的 我先醒过来
and I realized that Ali was missing, so… 然后发现艾莉不见了 所以
So ,you went looking for her. 所以你出去找她
That’s what happened. 就是这样
I got that. 明白了
So ,what’ s up? 那到底发生什么了
Was this a slumber party, or…? 你们是在开同睡派对 还是
Is this an interrogation? 这是在审问我们吗
No, just a routine follow-up. 不是 只是个常规的调查而已
Why did you guys all fall asleep? 你们怎么会同时长睡不醒
I guess we were tired. 我猜是累了吧
Tired? 累了
Really. 不是吧
Is that how you remember it, Hanna? 汉娜 你印象中也是这样吗
Yeah. 是啊
Yeah, you guys were tired. 好吧 是你们几个累了
Look ,we’ve told you everything we know, 我们已经把知道的都告诉你了
just like we did the night she went missing. 就像她失踪那晚一样
I know, and you see, the thing is, 我知道 你们看 问题就在于
It’s almost exactly what you said last year… 你们的口供和去年完全一样
Almost like it was rehearsed. 就像事先排练过
Like Spencer said ,we’ve told you everything we know. 就像赛斯宾说的 我们无所保留
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478292.html |