《美少女的谎言》第12期:谁是杀人凶手(在线收听

 Ok, so we are sure those madness go with the dress? 确定不为抢这条裙子生气了吗

This sounds totally gay. 听着好像我们在搞女同
But if I saw you strutting in that dress. 但如果我以前看到你美美地穿着那条裙子
And kicking up those heels, I would think about doing you. 趾高气昂地蹬着高跟鞋 我会想和你约会的
And we love the necklace? 这项链如何
We adore it. 心爱至极
Relax. You actually paid for that. 别紧张 你已经付过帐了
Let’s go. 我们走吧
Um, yeah. I’ll be right back. 好 我去去就回
Are you spying on me? 你是在监视我吗
Just doing my job. 我是在工作
Look, I’ll pay for the sunglasses. 我会付清太阳镜的钱
I’ll pick up trash on the highway. 也会义务在路上捡垃圾
I’ll do whatever it takes, 该做的我都会做
but I want you to leave my mother alone. 我只希望你离我妈远点
You see, the thing is, Hanna, 汉娜 听我说
I don’t care if you were drinking the night Alison went missing. 我不管艾莉森失踪那晚你是不是喝多了
What I care about, 我关心的是
is you and your pretty little friends 你和你的美女小朋友们
knowing who killed her. 是否知道杀人凶手是谁
What? 什么
Your mom may be hot, Hanna. 汉娜 或许你妈妈很性感
But she’s not hot enough to make that go away. 但还不足以让这案子一笔勾销
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478295.html