《美少女的谎言》第24期:回味无穷(在线收听) |
You're lucky. 你真幸运 My cooking's always better the next day. 我的厨艺简直是蒸蒸日上
I make really good leftovers. Don't laugh. 这些剩饭菜味道真不错 别笑啊
No, seriously. 我是说真的
The pesto will get up your nose. 蒜香回味无穷
We'll need the Jaws Of Life in here. 我都舍不得张开嘴了
I'm sorry about what happened in class. 课上的事我很抱歉
I was mad at you for walking out of here. 你昨天摔门离开 我很生气
It's stupid, but I was. 这很蠢 但我当时的确没了理智
Going after Sperling like that, 居然拿斯佩林出气
not my finest hour as a teacher. 这是我教学生涯中不光彩的一页
Well, you're right about me. 实际上你说的没错
I am a fixer when it comes to my family. 每次家里有事 我都是和事佬
I'm the one planning and negotiating and... 我总是想方设法的跟他们谈
just trying to keep us together and keep things solid. 想方设法的保住这个家
What are you afraid of? 你到底害怕什么
That things will change. 害怕家里发生变故
But... 但...
that's not really helping, is it? It's just... 这算不上帮忙是吧 只是...
It's just trying to keep things frozen. 只是让事情尘封而已
It's human nature to try and hold on to things. 让一切维持原样是人的天性
I feel like my aunt Ruth. 我感觉自己很像露丝姨妈
She had her pet cat stuffed when he died, 她的猫死后 她把它做成了标本
And you'd walk in her house, and... 你走进她家
There's mugsy on the piano. 就会发现玛格西坐在钢琴上
He's there, and she talks to him. 他就在那儿 她与他交谈
There's really not much difference 其实无论玛格西是活的还是标本
between mugsy alive and mugsy stuffed. 都无关紧要
I mean, he's a cat. 我是说 那是一只猫罢了
Aunt ruth, she's really happy, 露丝阿姨高兴坏了
But... The rest of us are just kind of creeped out. 但是我们都吓坏了
I can't fix this. 我无法修补这段婚姻
And, if it's gonna be fixed 如果有办法补救
If then they're just gonna have to do it themselves. 他们必须自己来
All I can do is tell the truth. 我所能做的就是说出事实
Otherwise, I could lose the both of them. 否则 我就会失去他们两个
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478305.html |