《美少女的谎言》第37期:大闹一场(在线收听

Don't tell me that's how you want to celebrate--

别告诉我这就是你犒劳自己的方式

With a pear? Put that away!

吃梨 不是吧

You deserve a three-course meal tonight.

你应该得到的是三道主菜的大餐

Think I'll pass. Pass?

我不去了 干吗不去

Honey, you're the guest of honor.

宝贝 你才是主要的客人

You won a national award

你获了国家奖

and helped me sign Newhoff,

还帮我和纽霍夫顺利签约

which almost didn't happen.

都是百年难得一见的好事啊

Why, didn't I hit the net enough?

难道我触网的球还不够多吗

No, you were perfect,

不 你表现得很好

But things almost fell apart

但你们在换衣间的时候

while you guys were in the locker room.

事情差点就黄了

What happened?

发生什么了

Oh, well, he expected lunch at the club.

他想在俱乐部用餐

Of course, I didn't make a reservation,

当然 我没有预约

So there were no tables.

自然也就没有桌位

We sat at your favorite table.

但我们是坐在你喜欢的那桌吃饭的

After I made a scene.

那是在我发脾气之后

I had to tell the manager that

我不得不告诉经理

The kid on the courts forgot to call it in.

那个球童忘了打电话预约

Who, Alex?

谁 阿历克斯吗

Wait, will he be in trouble over this?

等一下 他会因此惹上麻烦吗

Who cares?

谁在乎啊

Kid can pick up balls anywhere, right?

他能去另一个地方捡球 不是吗

We snagged a major client, Spence.

我们得到了一个大客户 斯宾塞

Why are you looking at me like that?

别这样看着我

Just did what I had to do.

我只是做了我该做的

To win?

为了赢吗

Don't give me that attitude.

别用这种态度对我

Spencer, you're just as driven and competitive as I am.

斯宾塞 你和我一样争强好胜

Don't pretend you're not.

别假装你不是

You know what? You're right. I am.

你知道吗 你说对了 我就是这样的人

I'm just not sure it's a thing that I want to celebrate anymore.

我只是不确定这是否是一件值得庆祝的事

And by the way, you don't have to read my essay.

顺便说一下 你不必读我的论文了

Why not?

为什么

Because I stole it.

因为那论文是我抄的

But I'm gonna win a big, fat award,

但我赢得了一个大奖

So I'm guessing you're okay with that.

所以我想你不会怪我

You know, 'cause winning's all that matters, right?

能赢才是最重要的 不是吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478522.html