《美少女的谎言》第66期:比我想象的要困难(在线收听

I thought I could compensate for your dad going,

我以为你爸爸走了我能应付

But it's been hard.

但真的很困难

Harder than I expected.

比我预想的困难得多

How hard?

有多难

It's not the first card to be declined.

已经不止一张卡被取消了

You've done a great job.

你们做的很好

Really.

真的

Mom and dad and I are really grateful.

妈妈爸爸和我很感激你们

There she is!

她来了

Jason!

杰森

Sorry I'm late. No problem.

对不起我迟到了 没事

I was just saying you've done some lovely work on the memorial.

我正在说你们为追悼仪式做了很多事呢

I might have done one or two things differently,

针对其中一两件事我可能有些异议

But we can adjust that along the way.

不过我们可以互相调整

Here's a copy of the program for the dedication.

这里有份致辞流程的副本

I e-mailed you the program that we worked up.

我把我们策划的流程邮给你了

Right. I saw the draft.

是的 我看过草稿了

This just fine-tunes it.

这张只是有略微调整

Uh, let's see...

我们来看看

If Shelly Leonard's gonna play something,

如果一定要谢莉·莱纳德来演奏

I don't think we can give her more than three minutes.

必须要控制在3分钟内

I remember she's somewhat of a showboat with that cello.

我记得她是个喜欢卖弄大提琴的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479276.html