《美少女的谎言》第70期:不要故作矜持了(在线收听

Aria:Okay. It is the time for you to get back to the land of the living.

好啦 你也该出去散散心了

Hanna:You just want me to go so you can go with Sean.

我去了 你就能和肖恩一起去了

It's not true! And...

瞎说

Even if it is a little bit true,more reason for you to come.

就算有这么回事你去了也不错啊

Aria:I don't know.

天知道

Hanna:Aria, what's not to know?

艾瑞亚 干嘛不去呢

It's not like I'm setting you up with my dud cousin Raymond who makes miniature furniture for a hobby.

我又不是要撮合你和我那天天瞎鼓捣小饰品的表哥雷蒙德

This is Noel Kahn.

他可是诺埃尔·卡恩

He was your biggest crush all through middle school,and now he's asking you out,so stop pining for the fjords and "carpe hottie."

你上中学就一直花痴 他现在他终于要约你出去了 你就别再故作矜持了

Aria:It's not about the fjords.

这不是矜持

Hanna:Then what's the problem?

那是为什么

Aria:The problem is...

因为

I just can't do this right now.

我现在还不能去

Hanna:Well, now is all I've got.

我只能争取到现在

Aria:Maybe in a few weeks.

也许过几周就行了

Hanna:Can't you at least get over the guy by tomorrow night?

你明晚去见见他又不会怎么样

Aria:Hanna, look, my family just blew up. Understand?

汉娜 我家现在一团糟

Hanna:Well, I thought this would take your mind off of it.

我还想靠这个来安慰安慰你

Aria:I'd love to get my mind off of it, but I can't.

我也想 但现在不行

Hanna:Later.

那待会见

Aria:Later.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479280.html