《美少女的谎言》第85期:只想见见你本人(在线收听

Mom, what are you doing here?

妈 你怎么来了

Oh, I tried calling you,

我本想打个电话给你

but your phone must be turned off for the test.

不过因为考试 你的手机关机了

Why are you here? They called and said they needed proctors. I'm on the sub list.

你来这干嘛 学校里打电话来说他们缺学监 我在备用名单上

You are? Since when?

你是吗 什么时候的事

Well, since they cut my hours at the gallery.

自从画廊减了我的工时

And I'm paying rent to live above it.

我又要付房租

I filled out an application last monday.

所以上个星期一填了一份申请表

What, to teach?

干嘛的 来教书吗

Why didn't you tell me?

怎么都没告诉我

Well, sweetie, I was going to when you came over for dinner,

宝贝 我本来准备你来吃晚饭时告诉你的

but then you canceled on monday... and tuesday,

但是星期一你没来 星期二

and then on wednesday.

还有星期三也都没来

Yeah, this week's been intense.

对 这星期复习很紧张

I understand.

我理解

I just, you know, I would like to see you in the flesh.

我只是想 我想见见你本人

But you don't really plan on ever coming over, do you?

不过其实你就没准备过来 是吗

I can't.

我不能来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479294.html