《美少女的谎言》第3季第65期:血缘关系(在线收听

I'm sorry, Ted. I just got hit with a searing headache.

抱歉 泰德 我忽然头疼得厉害

Can I get you some aspirin? No.

需要我给你拿点阿司匹林吗 不用

Then maybe we should sit down for a little... Thank you.

那我们坐下来休息一下吧 谢谢

I think I should just go home.

我想我还是回家吧

Uh, sure.

也好

Let me walk you to the car.

我送你上车吧

Hey, can you call me?

能给我回个电话吗

I'm about to leave this church...thing.

我不打算掺和教堂这里的事了

And I need to know why you and Hanna lied to me.

我想知道你和汉娜为什么要骗我

Hey. How did it go?

情况怎么样

As well as it could, I guess.

还算不错吧

I told 'em I got an anonymous tip

我跟他们说我接到了匿名举报

and they seemed to believe me.

他们看样子是信了

So when will we know when--

那我们什么时候能知道...

No. He didn't say.

他没说

What do we do now?

我们现在该怎么办

Now we wait.

只能等待

Um...do you still have those letters?

那些信还在你那里吗

The ones that helped you figure out that my dad is our dad.

就是那些披露我们血缘关系的信

Yeah. May I see them?

在 能给我看看吗

Oh, Spencer. You don't want to do that.

斯宾塞 你最好不要看

It'll just..hurt.

那会让你很痛苦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480274.html