《美少女的谎言》第3季第77期:保释犯(在线收听

Can I get you something?

要点什么吗

Uh, no. I'm supposed to meet somebody here.

不了 我约了人

You want something while you wait?

边等边吃点吧

These just came out of the Oven.

新鲜出炉的哟

I can tell.

闻出来了

I should have skipped the perfume

我真不该擦香水

and just worn one of those. What are they?

带着它们就好了 这些是什么

These are vanilla custard and those are just butter.

这些是香草乳蛋软冻 那些只是些奶油

Nothing is just butter.

没有什么只是奶油

I'll take a decaf, please.

给我来杯低因咖啡把

Is Emily here?

艾米丽在吗

Uh, not at the moment, no.

现在不在

Everyone abandoned me.

大家都不要我了

I'm not usually out here.

我一般不出来

Emily's a sweet girl. How do you know her?

艾米丽是个好女孩 你怎么认识她的

She's my daughter's best friend.

她是我女儿的闺蜜

Oh, cool. Okay. Yeah, she'll be back soon.

好吧 她很快就回来

That's too bad.

那才不好

I was hoping not to have a first date in front of her.

我还希望第一次约会最好不要让她看见

Ah. Ooh, yeah. Those are never fun.

对啊 第一次约会可一点都不好玩

It's basically a job interview, without the forms.

基本就是不用填表格的面试

There were forms.

我们填过表格了

Well, with any luck,

幸运的话

he's not out of prison just for the night.

希望他不是什么保释犯

Thank you, 'cause I wasn't really nervous before.

谢谢你 我本来还不紧张的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480286.html